Soillayer - PLAXIS 3D Input objects documentation
||Name of the soil layer.
||Comments on the soil layer.
||UserFeatures of soil layer.
- The pore pressure distribution is hydrostatic and defined by the borehole head.
- The pore pressure distribution is hydrostatic.
- The pore pressure distribution is linearly interpolated from the pore pressures of the adjacent soil layers.
- The pore pressure in the soil layer is equal to zero.
- User defined
- The pore pressure distribution is defined manually by giving the ptop and pbottom.